Selasa, 25 Oktober 2011

I’M SORRY, BUT I LOVE HER

                      I’M SORRY, BUT I LOVE HER

                                  Main Cast: onew/seungyeon
                                  Other cast : luna , shinee, kara, f(x)
                                 

“oppa, is it true? Is the rumour true?” a girl asked to his boy. The boy just can smiling to her.
“ of course no. You know that my eyes just can only see you. No other.” Explained him.  But the girl still feel something.
“ but. . you and her very close. No one know what happen with you two. I’m affraid if you really like her more than me.” Said that girl.
“it’s true about we’re close. And you know that i always calling her name, without calling her noona. . .”
“but, many fans thinking that we’ve something special. Because we always be couple in our collaboration.” Told him. The girl sighed. She worried about her boyfriend.
“i know you are very worried about us. But please don’t worry. We’re just friend. Like Key and Nicole. .”
“key aand nicole? They aren’t just friend. And much their fans can feel something about them, oppa. Of course you know about them. Their relationship more than friend.” Said that girl after hearing two names from the boy.
“if you thinking like that. .” he walk one step. “ just believe me, ok?” he touch his girlfriend’s cheeks.  The girl hug his boyfriend, very tighly.
“ remember, she is our friend. Please don’t thinking about it again.”
“arasso, onew oppa.”

          ONEW POV
Why? Why this rumour come to me? and why should be me? why not kyuhyun hyung or yesung hyung or the boys from her agency. Ok, for the truth, i actually like her. But we’re just friend. No more than. Why? Because i have girlfriend now. But, anyone don’t know about this, except her group + their manager, my member+manager, our agency, and kara.
Kara? WAIT ! !why Kara can knowing about it? Someone telling to them? Oh my god! i’m forget. It’s all because of me. i talked to the my member in front of them about my girlfriend. Since it, Kara knowing about my relationship and Luna.  And she gave me a smile after knowing about me and Luna. And she always protect me and luna. Because of that, now, a rumour has spread about us, me and han seungyeon.
Buut. . why Luna get jealous? ? i think luna knowing about this too.  Luna knowing that han seungyeon always helping us if the netizen or reporter caught me and luna in our date. Luna, please don’t angry and forget about her kindness.
“onew-ssi. .” calling her. I look at her eyes. She’s very cute and beautiful.
“something wrong in my face? “ ask her. I’m smiling to her.
“mmm. .  i think a something  in your face.” She looks surprised and touch her face.
“where? Where is it?” ask her panicly. I laughing a little. I touch her nose.
“ this is. This is something in your face.”  She looks more surprised and angry.  Before she fight me, i’m running away from her. But that’s little late.
“ YAAA!! Onew-ssi! ! i’m pretty sure you’ll die.” She throw her shoes to me. and my butt,... get it. It’s very sick. I can feel my butt get hotter than before. But after i look her smile, i think this sickness was gone.
 We always laughing together. I’m happy if she is in beside me. with me, together we share our smile, laughter, and making  something unique. Han seungyeon, you are the best. I’m affraid if someday, when seungyeon will leave me, and go around with another boy or man. Because, she will forget me forever. . .
Wait. . wait. . why i tought something like that? Onew, you have luna. Please forget about your feeling.

SEUNGYEON POV
Why? You looks very depressed and sad. What happen with you? Is it because the rumour? Oh c’mon. . we’re a public figure, some people want to knowing about us, and they’re like making a rumour. So forget it, ok?
 “onew, i met a boy last morning. .” i wanted him to forget it, will my story make him to forget it?
“so? ?” he looks uninterest. I sighed.
“ i think he is very interesting. I like him.” I said.  I see his face. He looks very shock.
“who is he? Is he an idol like us?” asked him. I looking at his face. Thinking. An idol? ?
“i think, he isn’t. .”
“because i never saw him before. If he is an idol, it’s possible to saw him in tv.” I said. After that, he back to the his world. He looks very. . .
“seungyeon, what if the rumour will be real?” asked him. What? ? why he asked something like that? ?
“mmm. . i mean, we’re falling in love each other. Because... we’re bestfriend between a boy and a girl. But impossible for a girl and boy not to feel love, right?” he explained. For a moment, i thinking about what he said.
“like key and nicole? ?” asked me. he nodded. I giggled.
“i think it’s very impossible, onew. You have Luna. And me... maybe i like that boy. So...”
“ but nothing impossible, seungyeon.” Cut him. He looks more depressed.
“ok... if you want like that. Don’t call me anymore now, except for our professinalism. And now, i would catch that boy. So, don’t worried.”he is very shocked hear my word. I’m angry to him, little.
“and tell Luna, don’t be jealous anymore.” I said and standing up. He still look at me. i walking to the door and leave  him.
“w. .wait seungyeon. I didn’t mean like that.”he said.

ONEW POV
A month later after that.but still, I can’t forget about her statement. She would catch up that boy. And now, i know who is he from nicole. He is Lee Jeung soon. He isn’t an idol or an actor.
“oppa. .oppa. . are you ok?” asked Luna. Yes, i’m here with Luna. But my soul with seungyeon. I miss her.
“oppa. . “ called her.
“what happen with you? Since  a month ago, you change. You never look at me now. never listen to me. your body is in here. But not your soul and your heart. Where are you, oppa?”
“i’m sorry Luna. But, you right. I’m not with you.” i’m so sorry Luna, because i can’t see you like before.
“is it about seungyeon unnie?”asked her. I’m still with silent. I don’t want look at her. Because she will hurt if she caught me like this. Everybody knew i can’t lie.
“ ok, arasso.. .” she nodded. Arasso? About what?
“ we done, oppa.”she said. Done? What does her mean?
“we can’t never together.”

LUNA POV
Wow! ! f(x) in hongkong now. we’ve concert in here with another group.
“sulli, do you still love taemin?” asked Jiyoung. Lol. Sulli loves taemin?? No no no, jiyoung. Taemin rejected sulli. And sulli now, only look as family to him.
“no, jiyoungie. He falling in love  with another girl. He rejected me.” said sulli. Jiyoung look very shock. It’s very funny look her shocking face.
“how can?” asked jiyoung.
“jiyoung, you must eat now. “ said seungyeon unnie. When i looked at her,i feel something wrong with her.
“ne, unnie.”jiyoung replied.
“c’mon sulli.” The two kids leave me and seungyeon unnie.
“unnie, you looks very depressed. Something bothering you?”asked me.
She open her mouth but she closed again. Should i tell her about me and onew oppa? Seungyeon unnie want to take her food in living room.
“unnie, i’m done with him.”i said. 
“i asked him to do it. I can’t live with a human like him. When i’m with him, his soul never with me. He always remember a girl who leaved him two months ago. Maybe you will said, because i’m in japan, so i don’t know about him..."
“w. . what do you mean?” asked min.
“BECAUSE OF YOU, ME AND ONEW OPPA ENDED. NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE. YOU LIKE IT RIGHT?”said me very loud..
“me? how can?” asked seungyeon unnie.
“ beacuse you leaved him alone. Not called him, and not meet. What do you want? He always thinking about you!”
“whhat?”she still can’t believe it.
“and now, please call him. He really miss you, unnie.” I said. For a moment she still in her position. She took her phone with hesitation.  And now, she press the button.
“a. .a. .annyeonghaseyo, onew.........” she talked with him. Seungyeon unnie’s face very red now.
“nado,onew.” Said her. I smiled.
Oppa, i helped you, like my promise a month ago.

ONEW POV
I should call her. I can’t wait like this. I’m very miss her. I took my phone. And write seungyeon’s name in my contact.when i want press calling button,my phone ringing first.
Seungyeon <3
I looked at my screen. Seungyeon’s name in there, i accepted  it.
“a. .a. .annyonghaseyo, onew.”said her. Oh my, i miss her voice.
“annyeonghaseyo, seungyeon.”i replied.
“how are you?” asked her.
“now, fine. But a minute ago, i felt die.” I said. She sighed.
“seungyeon, i want talking about this since two months ago. ..”
“before, i looked at the Luna. But now, not her anymore. Because i’m still falling in love with my first love. And can’t live without her. . .”
“she was gone for a moment. But i think, she is comeback now. “i said.
“how can you know she comeback?”asked her. I smiled.
“because, now i’m talking with her..........seungyeon, saranghaeyo.” Not respons.
“nado.” She replied. I’m smiling.
“thank you. I’ll go to your dorm after you comeback to korea.”
“what happen with you? Since  a month ago, you change. You never look at me now. never listen to me. your body is in here. But not your soul and your heart. Where are you, oppa?”
“i’m sorry Luna. But, you right. I’m not with you.” i’m so sorry Luna, because i can’t see you like before.
“is it about seungyeon unnie?”asked her. I’m still with silent. I don’t want look at her. Because she will hurt if she caught me like this. Everybody knew i can’t lie.
“ ok, arasso.. .” she nodded. Arasso? About what?
“ we done, oppa.”she said. Done? What does her mean?
“we can’t never together oppa.”
 “i’m so sorry luna. But i’m falling in love with her before i fell for you. I always looking at her. I want to forget her, but i can’t..”
“when i saw you, i feel i can forget her.  For a moment, i can forget about her. But now, i’m back. I’m looking at her again. And i miss her.”
“is it seungyeon unnie?” asked Luna. Onew smiling at her and nodded.
“since at high school, it was beginning. She looks more stronger than me. when all sunbae asked her for standing up with one leg, she still using her two legs. And didn’t affraid our sunbae and she bought my dubu. “i said. I saw Luna smiling.
“if it’s seungyeon unnie, it’s ok. But for another girl, sorry i can’t let you go.” Said Luna.
“luna. .  i’m sorry, but i love her very much.” I said. After heard it, she nodded. Onew smiling very happy.
“so, we’re done, right?” asked her again. Onew nodded.
“ done.”onew said.
“i’ll help you to meet with her. Ok?” said Luna and then she gave her wink.

1 komentar:

  1. i hate LUNA!!!
    ga rela dunia akhirat si lumutan di couplein sama ONEW.
    Onew Seungyeon is REAL!!
    But.. I like this fanfic. Because onew really love Seungyeon although he is lumutan boy friend. :D
    Sungguh senang melihat lumutan dicampakan *evil laugh*
    share more OnYeon fanfic ya, but without Lumutan please :p

    BalasHapus